Wyton on the Hill Primary School is a diverse, inclusive school located in a brand new purpose designed building, which we moved into in February of this year. We are a forward thinking school with values at the heart of what we do and a mission to make learning truly irresistible through our creative curriculum.
We are looking for a passionate and talented teacher to join our friendly team. This post would be ideal for those at the beginning of their career who are committed to developing their practice and maximising their impact on learning.
We are particularly interested in practitioners who:
- are reflective and able to evaluate the impact of their teaching
- are able to use assessment information effectively to further progress
- are committed to giving and acting upon high quality feedback
- are able to work collaboratively and contribute positively to our school
- share our belief that learning should be challenging as well as fun.
- understand the importance of building positive relationships with children,
colleagues and families
We would be able to offer:
• A supportive and friendly team
• NQT support from experienced staff
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
• A diverse and vibrant school community
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be
teachers at this school
• A brand new, newly opened school building
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For application pack or to organise a visit, please email the Head teacher.
Wyton on the Hill Primary School is committed to the following guiding principles, which are rooted in British Education and Equalities legislation and in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child:
- The welfare of the child is paramount.
- No child or group of children must be treated any less favourably than others in being able to access services which meet their particular needs.
- All children without exception have the right to fair treatment and protection from abuse or discrimination, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality or beliefs.
The school expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
School website: http://wyton.cambs.sch.uk