Primary Teacher – Permanent full time post.
Salary range: M1 –M3
Start date: September 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a permanent full time teaching position.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, professional and supportive school who:
• Can demonstrate excellent teaching skills
• Is creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Is open to new ideas and approaches
• Works hard and efficiently as part of a team
In return, we can offer:
• Polite, motivated children who are eager to learn
• Opportunities for professional development
• A bright and modern classroom with excellent resources
• A friendly and welcoming team of colleagues who work effectively as a team and support one another
We are keen to appoint someone who will fit in well with the existing team. Therefore, you will need to be hard working, show excellent commitment to the children, and above all, place the needs and welfare of the children at the heart of everything that you do.
This vacancy would be suitable for someone in the early stages of their career.
For an informal chat please email the Headteacher at email@example.com. Visits to school are encouraged. You can download an application pack via the school website www.oundleceprimary.co.uk
Closing date: 23rd April 2019
Interviews: 25th April 2019
Oundle Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB clearance.
School website: http://www.oundleceprimary.co.uk