Pinchbeck East Church of England Primary,
Fennell Road, Pinchbeck, Lincolnshire, PE11 3RP
Permanent full time vacancies
+ 1 year temporary maternity cover
Are you aspirational for the children you teach? Do you have high expectations for yourself and your pupils? If the answer is yes and you are a teacher who revels in having ownership of your classroom, this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teachers to join our professional team at Pinchbeck East C E Primary School for the start of the 2019/20 school year in September. If you are an NQT looking to make a positive start to teaching or a teacher in the early stages of your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
An additional role for temporary maternity cover also available from Term 6.
We are looking for teachers to join our team who:
• Understand the importance of establishing positive relationships with children
• Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Are aspirational for all children
• Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Are receptive to new ideas and approaches
In return, we can offer:
• A working environment that supports and challenges, and offers opportunities for career development.
• Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development within school and across the Federation.
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team
• A school site that offers opportunities for quality outdoor learning to support classroom study.
We are located just minutes from Spalding centre and half an hour from Peterborough.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact us on 01775 723841 to arrange. Application packs are available on the school website or via email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 2 May at 12 noon. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8 May.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and ‘Prohibition’ and ‘Disqualification’ checks . All references will be taken up before interview.
School website: http://pinchbeckeast.lincs.sch.uk