We are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our KS2 team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to be a full and active member of the whole school. The post is open to both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Our school is in the village of Papworth Everard - 15 minutes from St Ives, Huntingdon and 20 minutes from Cambridge. A larger than average village school, which caters for all the communities of Papworth Everard.
We are looking for teachers who
• Have high expectations for all the children in their class whatever their levels of achievement
• Can deliver lessons to inspire learning
• Are enthusiastic and flexible
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Are able to work as part of a team and to manage classroom support effectively
• Have good communication skills with both adults and children
• Are reflective practitioners willing to continue their own professional development
• Will support a therapeutic approach to behaviour management
In return, we can offer
• A supportive, friendly school
• Pupils who are keen to learn
• PPA with your team members every week
• Talented team of TAs to support the children’s learning
• A genuine commitment to your professional development
• An induction period with training and support if appropriate
An application pack is available from the school, please contact the school office.
You are warmly invited to visit the school either during the school day or after.
Closing date is Wednesday 24th April at noon
Interview is Monday 29th April
Pendragon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidates will need to have an enhanced DBS disclosure.
School website: http://www.pendragon.cambs.sch.uk