Hampton Gardens is a new 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College.
Required for September 2019:
Teacher of Science
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed Teacher of Science at our new purpose built school. This role provides an exciting and unique opportunity to develop the department as the school grows.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Possess the ability to inspire and motivate, and who have a passion for teaching and learning.
• Have consistently high expectations with the drive to help all students achieve their full potential.
• Are an exceptional team player and who enjoys supporting and working collaboratively with others.
• Have the skill to form positive relationships for learning with all staff, students and parents.
• Share our vision to deliver outstanding education for children and young adults and the commitment to make a difference to outcomes and achievements of students who attend HAT schools.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Closing date: 9.00am on Tuesday 23 April 2019
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk