We are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Practitioner for our Playgroup who is motivated and passionate to deliver outstanding childcare and education.
• Permanent Post
• Hours of Work: 30 hours a week, Term Time ONLY
• Hourly Rate: According to Experience
You will be expected to:
• Attend Inset Training and Professional Development
• Attend Team Planning and Staff Meetings
Requirements for this position:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education (or equivalent Early Years Qualification).
• Key Working Experience: carrying out observations, planning and providing net steps to enhance children’s development.
• Up to date, sound working knowledge of EYFS Statutory Framework together with the Characteristics of Effective Learning.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• A good sense of humour and a flexible approach to work.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
At Priory Park Playgroup we are committed to safeguarding children and in line with the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board guidelines the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check.
Priory Park is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and development.
To request a pack and application form, please contact:
Philippa Tregenza, Playgroup Manager
• Priory Park Playgroup Office: 01480 403688
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 24th April 2019
INTERVIEWS: Tuesday 30th April 2019
School website: http://park.cambs.sch.uk