Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: MPS/UPS – Competitive Salary
Site: Thomas Deacon Academy
Closing date: Thursday 25 April 2019
Start: September 2019
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Geography?
If so, this is the school for you!
The successful Geography Department at Thomas Deacon Academy are looking to appoint either an NQT or more experienced teacher to join our enthusiastic, hard-working, committed and supportive team. The department is well-resourced and led by forward-thinking practitioners who are keen to ensure all students not only achieve well, but develop an enjoyment of the subject. The department is experienced in supporting newly qualified teachers in an environment that is open and keen to share good practice. Being part of TD Education Trust there will be a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department, Academy and Trust wide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.thomasdeaconacademy.com where you will be directed to the application page.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
School website: http://www.thomasdeaconacademy.com