Phase Leader / KS2 Teacher (TLR2a)
Required for September 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this new and growing school in Ely for an excellent teacher to teach within our Key Stage 2 phase and to provide professional leadership and management for KS2 in order to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of achievement for all learners.
We are seeking a teacher who:
• is an inspiring and talented KS2 teacher
• is passionate about primary education
• is creative, innovative and enthusiastic
• is dedicated to our child centered approach
• Can provide strong leadership within a team
• has high expectations
• is able to bring fresh ideas
• is able to encourage the children to develop a passion for learning.
• is able to work in a team
Isle of Ely Primary School opened in September 2014 as an academy trust school with its sponsors the Active Learning Trust with two reception classes and we now have classes from Reception to Year 4 (Year 5 from Sept 19). The school strives to provide the very best for all its learners and we are committed to making school life fun. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to continue their career in an exciting new role.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Head teacher of the school, Mrs Helen Davies – firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and application pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
School website: http://isleofelyprimary.org