Hillside Primary School and Nursery, Ipswich
Learning Support Assistant – KS1 (Fixed Term, Maternity Cover in the first instance)
32.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) Term-time only.
Salary: Grade D £18,426 - £19,171 FTE (£13385.00 - £13927.17 pro-rata)
START DATE: 3rd June 2019 with some time before half term for sufficient safeguarding training and handover.
Hillside Primary School and Nursery is a diverse primary school serving the IP2 area of Ipswich. We are ambitious for our pupils and are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to join our successful and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• have recent and relevant experience of supporting primary age pupils.
• have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
• have experience in adapting and delivering specific learning support to meet the needs of an individual or groups of children.
. We can offer you:
• A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school.
• A culturally diverse and vibrant school community.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details 01473 601402, email email@example.com or take a look at our website: www.hillsidecp.net. Please return completed applications by email or by post to Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich IP2 8NU
Application form & job description can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Closing date: Tuesday 30th April 2019 (12pm)
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019 (am)
School website: http://hillsidecp.net