Class Teacher (Part time min 0.44FTE)
Required: September 2019
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk (Rail links to London, Norwich and Cambridge)
Salary Range: MPR/UPR
Job Type: Permanent, part time min 0.44FTE
“We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future”
We see a bright future for the children at Hillside Primary School and Nursery because we believe all learners will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a proficient teacher to join our dedicated team in a job share with a part time colleague. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
• You are a highly effective classroom practitioner whose engaging and challenging teaching secures good learning progress for all (NQTs very welcome to apply)
• You have high expectations of all pupils.
• You have a willingness to reflect on your practice and continuously, professionally develop as a teacher.
We can offer you:
• A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Trust-wide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including NQT development programme.
• The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school.
• A culturally diverse and vibrant school community.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
• A supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details.
01473 601402 firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our website: www.hillsidecp.net
Application forms & job description can also be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Closing date: Monday 29th April 2019 (12pm)
Interview date: Friday 3rd May 2019 (am)
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
School website: http://hillsidecp.net