Burrough Green C of E Primary School is looking for a Teaching Assistant for 16.25 hours per week (mornings) to support children with their learning. Previous experience of working as a teaching assistant in a school setting and supporting a range of needs will be highly desirable.
This is a temporary appointment pending a review of the school’s staff structure at the end of the academic year 2019/2020.
Burrough Green is a special place to work. It is small, friendly, and brimming with enthusiastic pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
• Enjoys working with children
• Has empathy, and the highest possible regard, for children’s welfare
• Works well with others
• Is resilient, reliable and has a sense of fun
• Has a professional attitude, is a quick learner, and can act on their own initiative
We can offer:
• A happy school with children who love learning
• An excellent staff team who work well together and are open to new ideas
• A caring, values-driven philosophy
• A modern school building with superb facilities
• Continued professional development
• Excellent support from parents, Governors and the partnership of local schools
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school (01638 507236 firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to start work as soon as the relevant checks have been completed.
An application form, job description and person specification are available on the school website www.burroughgreen.cambs.sch.uk and from the school office.
Please note that Burrough Green CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd May
Interviews will be held on the morning of Wednesday 8th May
School website: http://burroughgreen.cambs.sch.uk