Our motto at Little Paxton Primary School is ‘Our best, always’. We strive to be a school where all members of our community can think, are respectful and can learn. Our children are at the heart of everything we do at Little Paxton. We are looking for someone to join our dedicated and committed teaching team from September 2019.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is enthusiastic, aspirational, flexible, energetic, motivated, creative and engaging
• Is committed to bring out the best in all children, whatever their level of achievement
• Is able to deliver high quality, engaging, lessons which inspire learning
• Has high expectations (both of behaviour and progress)
• Is able to work as part of a team and manage support staff effectively
• Wants to be a part of making our school the best it can be for both children and staff
We can offer:
• Amazing children who are keen and eager learners
• An opportunity to teach in a growing village school
• A well-resourced learning environment
• Opportunities for outdoor learning within the school grounds and at our local nature reserve
• A genuine commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Access to specialists in their field
• A dedicated team who are professional, friendly and welcoming
• Talented and hardworking TAs to support the children’s learning
This post is suitable for NQTs or more experienced teachers.
This is a full time position.
For further information, and to download an application form, please go to our school website or email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone to arrange a convenient time – we would be delighted to meet you!
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th April at 12:00 (noon)
Interviews and lesson observations: Wednesday 8th May 2019
All applicants selected for interview will be notified by the end of Thursday 2nd May 2019 by email.
Little Paxton Primary School is firmly committed to the principles of equality and diversity in both employment and the delivery of services. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, Disclosure and Barring Service and two satisfactory references.
School Website: www.littlepaxton.cambs.sch.uk
School website: http://littlepaxton.cambs.sch.uk