Part TIme (0.6) Key Stage 1 Class Teacher from September 2019
Do you enjoy a challenge and have the determination and belief that every child should have the chance to be the best that they can be?
Why not join us at St Philip’s Primary School at this exciting time of development?
We are a rapidly improving school, and we are looking to appoint excellent classroom teachers to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff. The school celebrated improved KS1 outcomes last year, as well as 93% of the Year 1 children, who were successful in the phonics screening.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work in a rapidly improving school with supportive colleagues and friendly children who enjoy their learning. Our school organisation is based on a phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum, be well organised and communicate effectively with staff and parents;
• Ensure that learning is engaging and accessible to children of all abilities;
• Have experience of the teaching of phonics;
• Have a friendly, positive outlook with a sense of humour.
• A welcoming friendly staff team with a supportive senior leadership team;
• A phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader
• Friendly and lively children who enjoy learning;
• An induction programme with ongoing CPD.
This is an exciting time to join and large and improving school, and we are committed to developing all teachers as leaders of learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01223 508707 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Wednesday 26th June. Interviews will be held Wednesday 3rd Julyl.
Further details can be found on www.stphilips.cambs.sch.uk
St Philip’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.