Hours 10 per week, Monday to Friday 11.30 -1.30
Salary: Grade 3 Scale point 2
Purpose of job: We are seeking to recruit a midday supervisor as soon as possible to look after our children during their lunchtime, ensuring their safety and well-being.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A strong team player;
* Calm, positive and friendly, but firm;
* Willing to cover where needed.
Your role will include:
* Supervising children in the dining hall, supporting younger children with their lunches, helping with the domestic duties included in the daily running of the dining hall.
* Supervising children in the playground.
* Attending a weekly meeting and any training courses required.
For more information and an application pack, please contact the School Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9.30 am Thursday 2nd May 2019
This job is subject to the Fluency Duty as referred to in the Code of Practice for public authorities.
The school is committed to the safety and welfare of its pupils and applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 7th May; references may be sought prior to any interview.
Start Date as soon after interviews
School website: http://beeches.peterborough.sch.uk