(an Active Learning Trust School)
Telephone: 01354 606000
Head of Modern Foreign Languages
Salary: Main/Upper Scale plus TLR 2.1 (£6,646)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent to start from September 2019
We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleague to lead our popular and successful MFL Department. You will have a passion for languages that will enthuse, engage and motivate our students. Neale-Wade Academy is a vibrant and aspirational establishment with a positive approach to learning and behaviour. We are looking to appoint a Head of MFL to take our school forward on its journey towards Outstanding.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher to further develop both classroom and leadership skills.
We can offer you:
• A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
• A committed and dedicated team of qualified teachers
• A passion for learning by all members of our community
• 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
• Strong support for your further professional development
We require you to:
• Be passionate about student’s learning and development
• Be a great team player with a positive outlook
• Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
• Be an experienced classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 3 May 2019 at midday