Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
An exciting opportunity to make a difference and advance your career.
Downham Feoffees Primary Academy is situated in a delightful village community in Little Downham, 5 minutes from the historic city of Ely, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated teacher to join our team within the supportive and successful Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
We can offer you:
• Additional release time for teachers in the early stage of their career;
• Access to funded programmes for bespoke career development;
• The opportunity to work with a friendly, dynamic and dedicated team;
• Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos;
• The chance to work in a school where you can really make a difference and develop changes;
• Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD development and research projects;
• Excellent support with your own development;
• Further teaching opportunities across the trust in the future;
• The chance to teach in a fantastic village setting;
• The chance to be part of our school’s improvement journey to good and beyond.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic about teaching and learning and being the best they can be;
• Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our school and across the trust;
• Has high expectations for the children they teach;
• Is excited about exploring ways to develop mastery learning across all subjects;
• Is committed to safeguarding and wellbeing for children and staff.
This position offers exciting opportunities to join a friendly village school. You will benefit from extra opportunities for development and support to accelerate your teaching skills and career if you are in the early stages of your teaching career. NQTs and teachers in the early stages of their career are encouraged to apply.
Downham Feoffees is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To find out more about the post and the vision for the school, please arrange a visit or ask to speak to Jo Dyer (Finance and HR Officer). Application form, job description and person specification are available on our website, or from the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: Tuesday, 23rd April 2019
Interviews expected to take place later that week.
Website: www.downhamfeoffees.org Phone: 01353 699325