DEMAT and St. Andrew’s C of E Primary School are looking to appoint a Full Time Class Teacher
We are looking for a committed, aspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our exciting and enthusiastic team. NQT applications welcome.
We are seeking professionals who:
• have high expectations of children's achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners.
• are practitioners striving towards excellence in all they do.
• have evidence of good or outstanding teaching that is creative and innovative, leading to the provision of exciting learning experiences.
• are dedicated to school improvement and raising standards for all.
• embrace the importance of a broad and stimulating curriculum
• demonstrate optimistic personal behaviour, positive relationships and attitudes towards their pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the local community.
We can offer you:
• a school full of inquisitive, engaged pupils
• a highly motivated and supportive Leadership team.
• a personalised CPD programme
• a friendly and warm community with dedicated staff and Governors.
• a commitment to raising standards for all our children.
• a school that seeks learning opportunities beyond the confines of the classroom and for children to excel in all areas including sports and the arts.
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.st-andrews-pri.cambs.sch.uk/website/staff-vacancies/19695
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01353 720345. Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 2nd May 2019 (midday)
Interviews: Thursday 9th May
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 6th May 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.