Elm C of E Primary Academy
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Full time Apprentice teacher
For July 2019
Payscale: Unqualified Teacher
DEMAT and Elm C of E Primary Academy are looking to appoint an apprentice teacher
We are on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and hardworking with a yearning to teach to join our highly committed team. With the Apprenticeship Teaching programme your time will split with 80% teaching and 20% PPA and training.
We are seeking someone who:
• has a degree plus English, Maths and science at GSCE O’level grade C or above
• is capable with the clear potential to become a committed teacher
• is a really positive person, caring, creative and flexible with the ability to motivate and manage children
• has good communication skills and is able to work effectively with parents and other staff
• has high expectations and sets ambitious targets for raising pupils’ achievement and standards
• is in sympathy with the ethos of a Church of England School
We can offer:
• a highly dedicated and focused team of teachers and support staff
• polite, friendly and highly motivated children who are keen to learn
• an opportunity for you to build on our good practice
• a welcoming and attractive learning environment and a strong ethos of inclusion
• a supportive, committed and pro-active governing body
• an experienced and capable leadership team
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.elm.cambs.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01945 860295
Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 (midday)
We anticipate interviewing week beginning Monday 29th April 2019
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 26th April 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://elm.cambs.sch.co.uk