Vacancy for an EYFS Lead
A full time permanent vacancy (although job share considered)
MPS/UPS and TLR for the right candidate.
For September 2019
We are looking for a highly skilled Early Years teacher who is either already leading EYFS or has experience of working within an excellent EYFS setting and is ready to move on with their own development. The successful applicant will lead a team of dedicated TAs, and an HLTA, and will be encouraged to creatively shape our early years curriculum.
We are looking for:
• An experienced, enthusiastic, well-motivated and organised Early Years teacher with a sense of humour!
• A warm and caring disposition
• An excellent and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour
• A strong team player, effective at establishing and maintaining good professional relationships
We can offer you
• A school that is committed to professional development and encouraging staff to use their own initiative
• A balanced work load
• Support to develop onto the leadership team
• Friendly, well behaved and enthusiastic children
• A supportive and encouraging learning environment within a caring, committed, happy team
• Friendly staff and supportive parents
• Strong community and church links
• A rural village school on the Cambridgeshire/Essex/Herts border with very easy access to both the M11 and the city of Cambridge
Visits warmly encouraged.
Further details and application packs are available from the school office: 01223 712108; email@example.com
Closing date: noon 1st May 2019
Interviews: 8th May 2019
Duxford (C of E) Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and medical checks.
School website: http://duxford.cambs.sch.uk