Class Teacher Advertisement
Due to an experienced teacher gaining a promotion, the Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative EYFS or Year 1 teacher to join our dynamic team from September 2019.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• Able to work at a consistently high standard
• Kind, energetic, dedicated, resilient and loves working with children
• Positive; someone who has a passion for teaching and learning as well as a great sense of humour
• Creative, innovative and a team player
In return we can offer:
• An enthusiastic and supportive team
• A well-resourced, inspirational learning environment
• A commitment to continual professional development at local and national levels
• A kind school with a forward thinking ethos
• A school which encourages the arts, music and multi-media
• A language rich environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidate will be subject to a successful DBS.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please visit our website for more information about the school.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. There is opportunities for subject leadership for the right candidate with an additional TLR.
Applications are due by noon on Thursday 25th April 2019. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website.
Tel: 01733 562873 or alternatively email: email@example.com
School website: http://www.southfieldsprimary.co.uk