Class Teacher – Braybrook Primary Academy
Start date: 1st September 2019
Full time, 1 year fixed term (in the first instance)
(NQTs are welcome to apply)
Salary: MPS / UPS
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced Primary Academy seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic new teacher to our team, who is committed to supporting the next exciting phase of our school development and can take our pupils on an exciting learning journey, which is a fusion of both excellence and enjoyment.
As the successful candidate, you will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within your class, ensuring a clear focus on every individual’s progress, development and success. You will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group team and promote the vision for excellence in learning at Braybrook Primary Academy.
• looking for a new and exciting challenge?
• a great team player with a good sense of humour?
• able to motivate children through dynamic, creative and inspiring learning opportunities?
• an excellent practitioner, committed to high expectations of yourself and your learners?
• seeking new ways to develop your own practice and that of the staff around you?
• excited by teaching and by making learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement?
• solution-driven and resilient?
If so, then this is the ideal post for you!
Braybrook Primary Academy can offer you:
• a school with many identified areas of strength (Ofsted Feb 2017).
• a leadership team and school community that is committed to building on its current successes.
• opportunities to inform the development of our school, as we aspire ‘to be the best we can be’.
• a hardworking, friendly and supportive team who genuinely want to make a difference.
• happy, enthusiastic learners and supportive parents.
• a commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Braybrook Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust (DLPT), a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector.
Benefits of working for the DLPT include:
• a collaborative approach to working;
• access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme;
• opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, to share
best practice and resources;
• centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks, so teachers can
concentrate on educational performance.
For further information about who we are and what we do please visit:
www.braybrookprimary.co.uk and www.diamondlearningtrust.com
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please ring the office to arrange an appointment to meet our Headteacher and to see us in action!
Application forms can be downloaded from the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust Website:
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 2nd May (12 Noon)
Interviews will take place: Wednesday 8th May
Braybrook Primary Academy and the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://www.braybrookprimary.co.uk