Teacher of Mathematics
Full Time / Permanent
Required from: September 2019
NQTs welcome to apply
From September 2019 we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of mathematics to ensure excellent curriculum outcomes for our students. You would be joining a hardworking, growing team within the maths faculty.
This is an opportunity for either an experienced, well qualified teacher or an exceptional NQT.
Our ideal teaching candidate will:-
• Have the ability to enthuse and motivate students
• Have a passion for their subject
• Willing to take an active role in developing new ways of learning to adapt
to the new curriculum
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a growth mindset, inspiring others and leading by example
• Be committed to their own professional development
Stowmarket High School is situated in picturesque mid Suffolk with excellent commuter links to Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. We are an inclusive 11 – 18 Academy and part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. Construction of a new school has commenced on our current site and we plan to move in to our new state of the art school in 2020.
In return for working at Stowmarket High School, staff are assured of a welcoming environment with supportive colleagues and a strong focus on staff induction and ongoing professional development, a consistent and supportive approach to behaviour for learning together with inspirational and dynamic leadership.
Other staff benefits include:
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
• Child care voucher scheme
• Commitment to staff well-being & work life balance
• Ongoing Professional Development opportunities within the Trust
For more information, visit our website at www.stowhigh.com
Visits to the school are welcome. To arrange a visit, please contact Michele Miall, Headteacher’s PA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit a completed application form to Michele Miall, Headteacher’s PA at: email@example.com
Closing date: 10.00am, Thursday 25th April 2019
Interview date: w/c 29th April 2019
Stowmarket High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
School website: http://www.stowmarkethigh.suffolk.sch.uk