All Saints’ Primary School
Dogsthorpe Road Head teacher: Mrs Rachael Hutchinson
Peterborough Telephone: 01733 563688
TEACHER with responsibility for Phase leader in Upper KS2 (Permanent, Full Time)
Salary: MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b (£4399 pa) with the possibility of a Relocation Allowance that can be negotiated
Start Date: September 2019
Our glowing Ofsted Inspection Report (27th March 2019) states:
• “Pupils behave exceptionally well”
• “They are curious and confident in their learning and work with determination and focus”
• “One parent, reflecting the views of others ,told me that staff “leave no stone unturned” to ensure that children are happy and succeed in school
• “established the expectation that all pupils receive their “full entitlement “to high quality education at the school”
The Governors and Head teacher are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher and Phase leader in upper KS2 to join a dynamic team from September 2019. We are a friendly, supportive school that offers well behaved children who want to learn. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and meet their full potential and if you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Please apply if you:
• Have a determination to provide children with the very best education possible.
• Are you an outstanding teacher who leads by example.
• Bursting with ideas to develop in children a love of Mathematics
• Have the ability to take lead roles in areas of learning and teaching.
• Are committed to self-development.
In return we can offer:
• Excellent opportunities to the development of leadership skills.
• Dedicated leadership time.
• A supportive and hardworking staff and governing body.
• Happy children who love coming to school.
• Free refreshments and an annual Twinkle subscription
• Finish early on a Friday afternoon- one of our latest incentives in developing a good work life balance for teaching staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants. Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact the school on the above number. Details and application form are available from the school’s website www.allsaints.peterborough.sch.uk
School website: http://allsaints.peterborough.sch.uk