Grade F, points 16-19 (£21166-£22911 pro rata)
32.5 hours pw - 39 weeks per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Required from 3rd June or earlier
Do you have?
• A commitment to inclusion and improving the lives and learning opportunities of young people; recognising every child’s ability to learn and succeed in a stable, caring environment.
• A secure knowledge of special educational needs and disabilities and a range of strategies and interventions to support pupils with SEND.
• A secure knowledge and experience of strategies to support positive behaviours.
• Experience of identifying children’s needs and developing plans to support the removal of identified barriers to learning
• Experience of using assessment information, observations, pupil voice and parent voice to develop plans to support the removal of identified barriers to learning.
• Experience of working as part of a team, liaising with pupils and parents and a range of agencies to develop holistic plans to meet the needs of individual children
• Experience of working as a Designated Safeguarding Lead or as part of a safeguarding team.
If so, a Pupil Needs Mentor role in our growing, urban primary school could be for you.
We can offer:
• A dedicated team of professional colleagues.
• A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• Enthusiastic pupils.
• A supportive leadership team.
Closing date: 9am Friday 31st May 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 7th June 2019
Visits to the school prior to submitting an application are encouraged. For further details or to arrange a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Helen Wilden via the school office on 01473 601402. Other information and job applications are available on the school website: hillsidecp.net
School website: http://hillsidecp.net