FULL TIME TEACHER – GOREFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
Orchard Learning Trust is seeking a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our team at Gorefield Primary School. Gorefield Primary School is a friendly and community focused village Primary school with a history dating back to 1877. Our parents and children are very engaged in our school and are enthusiastic in their support.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly but dedicated teaching team and wonderful children. The post would provide an ideal opportunity for an experienced teacher looking to gain experience in a new setting or an NQT seeking a friendly and supportive first post.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Strives to be an excellent practitioner
• Believes every child deserves to reach their full potential
• Has a high expectation of achievement and behaviour.
• Is hardworking and dedicated
• Is s team player who can be creative
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive and experienced teaching Team
• Happy, rewarding children who love learning.
• Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by the Orchard Learning Trust.
Closing date: 29th April 2019 4pm
Interviews: 9th May 2019
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to come and visit us and discuss the opportunity of joining our staff. Appointments can be arranged by contacting the school office: 01945 870321.
Application packs can be requested by contacting Sarah Spira, Administration Manager – email@example.com; 01480 375115.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted, applications can only be made using the Trust application form.
Orchard Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
School website: http://gorefield.cambs.sch.uk