Do you have EYFS experience, initiative and ambition to drive through a significant change to our early years’ provision? If so this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
At Meppershall Church of England Academy, we aim for academic and personal achievement through:
• helping each child to grow their own potential, in an environment of faith, creativity, aspiration, challenge and celebration;
• equipping each person to make their own unique contribution to the school, community, the wider world and the kingdom of God for the benefit of all.
Based on Micah 6:8 and John 10:10.
What we offer:
This is an exciting time for us as a successful Church lower school at the heart of our growing community. We strive to build on our existing strengths as an Ofsted “Good” school, providing a secure starting point to the educational journey of each child.
Following a change of leadership at the start of the year each member of our enthusiastic and hardworking team shares our vision of school improvement, and each one is committed to working hard in their role to move the school forward.
We make every effort to support the wellbeing of every member of the team, and invest in personal development as well as whole school CPD.
We are looking for someone who meets these criteria:
We are looking for someone who:
• has secure early years’ practice and experience of continuous provision
• has the drive to effect change
• is resourceful and can use their creativity and initiative to solve problems
• has the understanding and skill to motivate children to learn
• can work well both as part of a team and independently
• Has or is prepared to complete the national SENCO qualification
If you feel you are a match for our school and the criteria for the role we would be delighted to hear from you. Please see details below.
We welcome visits to the school and encourage you to come and meet our wonderful children and members of the team.
Meppershall Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all appointments will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
For further information and an application pack please visit our school website or email email@example.com or contact Ann Halford, School Business Manager on 01462 813293.