Hampton Academies Trust
c/o Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough PE7 8BF.
The Hampton Academies Trust was formed in September 2014 when Hampton College became a convertor academy and formed a multi-academy trust. In September 2017, our second school Hampton Gardens School opened to 180 year 7 students. The Trust’s latest new school project, Hampton Lakes Primary School, is due to open in September 2019 to reception children and will be located on the new development to the east of the A15, near Teardrop Lake.
Required for September 2019:
Trust Director of Sixth Form
L14 – L18
We are looking to recruit for September 2019, a Trust Director of Sixth Form to join us at an exciting time as Hampton College and Hampton Gardens School look to grow their joint Post 16 provision.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, committed and resilient leader who will join the trust leadership team and lead our Post 16 provision on its journey from very good to outstanding. You will have a proven track record, be an innovator who has led change to improve young people’s outcomes, a great teacher who cares deeply about the prospects of the young people under our care, and someone who is passionate about education within a comprehensive system.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 24 April 2019
Interviews: Interviews will be held week commencing 29 April 2019
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk