Surfleet Primary School,
Station Road, Surfleet, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 4DB
Permanent full time vacancy
Are you aspirational for the children you teach? Do you have high expectations for yourself and your pupils? Would you welcome the chance to shape learning in our small, vibrant, village school? If the answer is yes and you are a teacher who revels in having ownership of your classroom, this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teachers to join our professional team at Surfleet Primary School for the start of the 2019/20 school year in September. If you are an NQT looking to make a positive start to teaching or a teacher in the early stages of your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for teachers to join our team who:
• Understand the importance of establishing positive relationships with children
• Understand the value of a team approach
• Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Are aspirational for all children
• Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Are receptive to new ideas and approaches
In return, we can offer:
• A working environment that supports and challenges, and offers opportunities for career development.
• Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development within school and across the Federation.
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team
• A school site that offers opportunities for quality outdoor learning to support classroom study, including a Forest School on site.
We are in a beautiful setting not far from Spalding centre and half an hour from Peterborough.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school on 01775 680373 (School closure for the Easter break is 8th-23rd April inclusive). Application information is available on our school website www.surfleet.lincs.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 10 May 2019 at 12 noon.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and ‘Prohibition’ and ‘Disqualification’ checks . All references will be taken up before interview.
School website: http://www.surfleet.lincs.sch.uk