2 vacancies: EYFS and Key Stage 1 Teachers required
We are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher and a KS1 Teacher to join our successful Wisbech school. Clarkson Infant and Nursery School is a GOOD school as graded by Ofsted. It is a happy, friendly school with a strong community ethos and strong team commitment to improving the outcomes and aspirations of all our children.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. There is the opportunity for subject leadership for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A inspiring, passionate teacher and leader who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart of everything they do.
• A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports other staff to make continuous improvements to their practice.
• Passionate about outdoor learning.
• Confident in assessment and moderation processes.
• An excellent role model for staff and pupils and a source of inspiration.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Literacy Lead experience would be desirable.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
• Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
• The full support of the Head Teacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership development.
Application forms and an information pack are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Remuneration level dependent on successful applicant’s experience
Closing date for receipt of applications: 7th May 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 13th May 2019
Clarkson Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://clarkson.cambs.sch.uk