Jeavons Wood Primary School
POSITION Full Time Class Teacher: Main Scale/UPS
EXTRA INFO N.Q.T’s welcome to apply
“Jeavons Wood is a peaceful, harmonious school where pupils display highly positive attitudes to learning… and are highly engaged and focused in lessons.”
“Pupils’ attitudes to learning and behaviour are exemplary.”
“Pupils are very polite, respectful and helpful to each other. They are properly prepared for lessons, and display a readiness and eagerness to learn.”
For September 2019, we are looking for a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our wonderful team of staff.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children who are eager to learn and whose behaviour was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted;
• A hard-working, supportive and enthusiastic team;
• A creative, exciting and inspiring curriculum;
• Well-resourced classrooms and learning areas in a new, built-for-purpose building;
• A warm, welcoming school that encourages children to be independent and take ownership of their learning.
Support for your professional development through career progression programmes
We are looking for someone who:
• puts the development of the whole child at the centre of his/her educational planning.
• is passionate about teaching and learning, genuinely enjoys being with children and is able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues;
• aspires to be an outstanding teacher with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of teaching and learning;
• is able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, children and parents;
• maintains high standards of behaviour management;
We highly recommend visiting our school prior to applying so that you can see us in action
For further information and an application pack please contact the school office on 01954 717180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeavons Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Offer of a position will be subject to a clear DBS check and two positive references.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st May 9am
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May