Full time MPS Class Teacher in KS1 (Mixed Year 1/2 class)
Possibility of a SEND point dependent on experience
1st September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, dedicated and caring class teacher to join our friendly village school.
The children have asked for someone who:
• Is kind
• Listens to them and takes their ideas on board
• Is clever
• Knows how to make learning fun
• Knows how to help them be their very best selves
• Is proud of them
If you would like to:
• Work with, shape and care for polite, hardworking and awesome children
• Be part of a strong, experienced and considerate team
• Belong to a school where parents and Governors are supportive and kind
• Join a village school that puts the children at the heart of everything
• Continue on a professional journey
• Laugh every day!
Please come and meet us, as visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a suitable time, please contact Helen Whybrow, School Business Manager on 01638 730 273 or alternatively via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is situated 3.5 miles from Newmarket and 16 miles from Cambridge.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd May 2019 1pm Interview Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
Cheveley CoE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://cheveley.cambs.sch.uk