Position: KS2 Class Teachers (within a soft federation)
Position Start: 1st September 2019
Closing Date and Shortlisting: 30th April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Main Scale
Do you want to work in a forward thinking school with hard working staff and well-behaved children? Do you want to work in collaboration with colleagues from another successful school? Winyates is a Good school (OFSTED 18) and has been in a soft federation with Orton St John’s Church School , (also a Good school OFSTED 2018 and an outstanding church school) for a number of years.
We are looking for teachers who have:
• A passion for learning and inspiring young minds
• High expectations of all children, colleagues and self
• The skills and know how to create a supportive and engaging learning environment for all learners
• The ability to use accurate on-going assessments to inform future teaching and learning
• A positive attitude to supporting school improvement and rise to the challenge
• The ability to enable pupils to be actively involved in the learning process and enjoy it
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a unique partnership where you will work alongside and share good practice with colleagues/experts from both schools, providing a high level of support
• Exciting and personalised CPD opportunities
• A school that invests in technology
• Children who thrive and are well behaved
• A driven, ambitious and supportive leadership team, who support good work life balance
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Application packs can be obtained via the school website (details below). Visits can be arranged with our office staff, which we strongly advise and welcome.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with the Executive Headteacher Colette Firth, please phone the school to make arrangements for an informal chat about the position.
School Contact Details
Winyates Primary School: 01733 234185
Please download an application pack from the school website below.
Please email or post applications to the school office. We look forward to receiving your applications.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://winyates.peterborough.sch.uk