Salary: MPS / UPS
Gaywood Primary are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher to join our dynamic teaching team and would like to hear from anyone who feels they can motivate, inspire and challenge our pupils to achieve their very best.
The successful candidate will:
* Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can motivate, inspire and have
* Have a strong commitment to raising standards
* Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
* Be ambitious for themselves and for the children in their care
We can offer:
* Delightful children who are eager to learn
* A forward thinking Senior Leadership Team who will support your career
* Supportive governors and parents
* The opportunity to work in a supportive academy trust
* Excellent professional development opportunities
Closing date 10th May 2019
Gaywood Primary School is a two-form entry school of 412 pupils. We are part of West Norfolk Academies Trust who work in a supportive partnership with Primary and Secondary schools ensuring each school maintains their unique identity and ethos.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. please contact the school to arrange on 01553 774147, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a job description, person specification and to apply please visit www.westnorfolkacademiestrust.co.uk. Send your completed application form via e-mail to email@example.com or send your application with a covering letter to The HR Manager, West Norfolk Academies Trust, c/o Springwood High School, Queensway, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4AW
Gaywood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensures compliance with the DBS process.
School website: http://www.westnorfolkacademiestrust.co.uk