Assistant Headteacher, Roman Way Academy
Start date: September 2019 (or earlier)
Salary: L1 - L6
Full time / Permanent
Looking for a new challenge?
Want to make a difference from day one?
Do you want to have a positive impact on the life chances of children?
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the determination to make a positive difference to the outcomes achieved by the pupils to ensure everyone achieves their full potential.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of positively impacting on pupil progress and raising attainment. The most important criteria is that you have an uncompromising passion for teaching. This post comes with teaching responsibility.
In return Roman Way Academy can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Local Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A role to raise standards of achievement & attainment, the quality of provision;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
For more information about who we are and what we do visit our website: https://www.romanway.herts.sch.uk/
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or contact the Headteacher for an informal discussion 01763 241535.
Roman Way Academy is part of The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. The Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children.
The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland. Joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span twelve different locations.
For more information and to apply please visit our website: https://diamondlearningtrust.com/career-opportunities/
Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com
Closing date for applications: Midday on Tuesday 30th April 2019
Interviews will be held on: Friday 10th May 2019
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to have two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.