Part time, Level 2 Teaching Assistant role, 2.5 days each week; 8:30-3:45
We have an exciting opportunity for a L2 teaching assistant to come and join our small team of teaching assistants to work with a range of children some of which will involve working with children with ASD.
You will need to have:
• A passion for helping to support children’s learning
• Maths and English GCSE to grade C and above
• Good standards of written and spoken English
• Good standards of numeracy
• Current experience in a primary school
• Evidence of your impact as a TA on the children you have worked with
• The ability to work with a range of children, including the most able from R-Yr. 6
• Experience of working with children with SEND, including ASD
• A flexible attitude
• Good interpersonal skills the ability to work well with a range of people
• Good intuition and self-motivation
• High degrees of professionalism
In return we can offer you:
• A wonderful group of adults and children to work with
• A supportive leadership team and Governing Body
• A genuine commitment to a good work life balance
• A commitment to your professional working development including our work with the MITA project (Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants)
If you would like to apply, please contact the school office: email@example.com 01487 830342 for an application pack.
Closing date is Friday 10th May, interviews Friday 17th May.
We are committed to the safeguarding of our young people and as part of our interview process, we will conduct rigourous, enhanced checks to prevent any unsuitable adults working with our children
School website: http://holme.cambs.sch.uk