St Matthew’s is looking to recruit an excellent class teacher to cover a full time maternity leave position in Key Stage Two. The position would start in September 2019 and we would expect it to last the full academic year.
The post will be paid on the Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on previous experience.
We are a bustling, exciting school in the centre of Cambridge which celebrates the diversity of the community it serves. Judged “outstanding” by OFSTED in September 2011, we are a happy and successful school and a great place to work.
We can offer you:
• A positive, happy working environment
• A fantastic, state of the art building
• Wonderful staff, children and parents to work with
Can you offer us:
• Excellent classroom practice and a passion for teaching?
• An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff?
• Dedication and a sense of fun?
If so, we would welcome your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and our staff must share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack is available from our website at www.stmatthews.cambs.sch.uk/vacancies/ or the school office:
St Matthew’s Primary School, 19 Norfolk Street, Cambridge CB1 2LD. Tel: 01223 568838;
The closing date and time for applications will be Monday 29th April 2019 at 10am. Interviews will be shortly thereafter.
School website: http://stmatthews.cambsch.uk