2 x KS2 Class teachers (TLR available for suitable candidates) – St. Paul’s CE (VA) Primary School
We are looking for inspirational class teachers who will work in partnership with our committed staff team, new Head teacher, wonderful pupils, enthusiastic PTFA, and engaged Governing Body to realise the full potential of St Paul’s Church of England Primary School.
We had an Ofsted inspection in June 2018 and since then have embarked on a journey of rapid improvement. St. Paul’s has already come a long way in a short space of time and has made great strides in developing the areas highlighted by Ofsted. It is an exciting time to join the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to Quality First Teaching
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
• An ambitious, enthusiastic, hardworking and adaptable teacher with a desire to raise standards of attainment and achievement for all groups of children
• An inspirational and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• An organised individual with good collaborative skills
Located in central Cambridge within walking distance of the train station and a variety of bus routes, there are a host of unique opportunities for enhancing teaching and learning at St Paul’s.
I am delighted you are considering applying and welcome any informal enquiries at email@example.com or 01223 568840 if you wish to arrange to visit the school, please contact Miss Hannah Grief our school secretary to make arrangements.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 3 May 2019.
The vacancies are for 2 KS2 Class teachers to start in September 2019.
Please complete an application form and a covering letter describing how your skills and experience fit with our person specification.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Applications should be sent by post or email to:
St. Paul’s CE (VA) Primary School
School website: http://stpauls.cambs.sch.uk