Orchard Learning Trust seek a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our team at Godmanchester Bridge Academy.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly but dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
We are looking for someone who:
• enjoys and has experience of working with a range of children with a variety of needs;
• is used to following teaching plans and using a wide range of positive behaviour strategies;
• demonstrates good people skills and shows commitment to working in a caring, supportive team;
• is creative, flexible and kind in your approach to supporting children to achieve their best,
• is willing to perform intimate care.
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities;
• A supportive and experienced teaching team;
• Happy children who love learning,
• Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by the Orchard Learning Trust.
This is a permanent appointment to start as soon as possible, for 27.5 hours per week with a combination of level 2 and 3 hours for candidates with experience.
For more information and an application pack please contact:
Sarah Spira, Trust Business Manager, 01480 276599; email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted, applications can only be made using a Trust application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2020
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 30th January 2020
If you are interested in working at our school, we encourage you to come and visit and discuss the opportunity of joining our staff:
Appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01480 276599.
Orchard Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.