We are looking for some Teaching Assistants to join our team in January 2020.
• 1 x 15 hours a week (mornings) in Key Stage 1. 1:1 support with a named child. This contract will also include a Midday Supervisor contract (6.25 hours per week).
Teaching Assistant Salary £7,197
Midday Supervisor Salary £2,482
• 3 x 11.25 hours a week (afternoons) in Key Stage 1. 1:1 support with a named child. These contracts will also include a Midday Supervisor contract (1 x 5 hours per week and 2 x 6.25 hours per week).
Teaching Assistant salary £5,397
Midday Supervisor Salary £1,986 (5 hours per week)
Midday Supervisor Salary £2,482 (6.25 hours per week)
The ideal candidate should have experience of working with children in KS1 or KS2. All of the posts will involve supporting children in their learning, both inside and outside of the classroom. You will be joining a hard working and very supportive team of colleagues dedicated to improving the outcomes for the children in our school. Suitable candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Must have a minimum of a Level 2 TA qualification.
• A good standard of general education with a minimum of Level 2 literacy and numeracy (GCSE grade C or above or equivalent) or willingness to complete.
• Must have previous experience of working with children.
• Have good organisational and planning skills.
• Work well as part of a team.
• Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
• Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to pupil achievement and inclusion.
• Have a sense of humour and enjoy an occasional slice of cake
Closing Date: Monday 9th December (12 noon) 2019
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17th December 2019.
Visits to the setting are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Helen Cooper, School Business Manager on 01480 375103 to make an appointment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website: www.thorndownprimaryschool.co.uk
Thorndown Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is necessary for the candidate to be fluent in written and spoken English. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
School website: http://thorndown.cambs.sch.uk