Great Opportunity for an Enthusiastic KS1 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a part time class teacher (2.5/3 days a week) to join our very welcoming team in January 2020.
We would like to hear from you, if you
• Wish to join our friendly and supportive team
• Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning
• Would like opportunities to develop and share your practice
• Are a good teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning
The successful applicants will have
• A positive can-do attitude
• An ability to nurture and care for all of the pupils in our school
• High expectations of themselves and their learners
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a team
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team
• A friendly working environment
• Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
There may be an opportunity for the position to become permanent following the maternity cover.
Please call the school to speak with Angela Wood the Headteacher on 01733 264238.
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For an application form and job description please see the school website www.limeacademywatergall.london
Closing date: 29 November 2019 9am
School website: http://www.limeacademywatergall.london