Spalding St Pauls Community Primary School & Nursery is seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher (Additional Needs) L1-L3 from April 2020, or sooner if possible.
Do you thrive on a challenge? Are you driven by “drawing the best” out of others? Can YOU support the school’s current journey of rapid improvement? Do you have what it takes?
St Pauls is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking leader and teacher to join our highly committed and passionate team - someone with optimism, consistency, determination and with children’s best interests and good outcomes at the heart of all they do.
We are looking for:
• A consistently outstanding, highly effective, creative and innovative classroom practitioner, with an excellent understanding of assessment and with high expectations for pupils’ work and what they can achieve.
• A resilient person with a commitment to developing and sustaining change, which rapidly and consistently improves teaching and learning and pupil outcomes across the school with particular focus on pupils with additional needs, including pupil premium, EAL, SEND, vulnerable and Gifted & Talented children
• Someone who is full of ideas about developing teaching and teachers; a person who can bring out the best in their colleagues, with evidence of success in leading change to date.
• Someone with great communication skills who can foster positive and supportive relationships with all stakeholders.
We can offer you:
• A school where the children are friendly, eager and enthusiastic about learning and want to do their best.
• An offer of on-going professional development that meets current individual needs and encourages pursuit of future ambitions
• A culture where everyone is cared for, valued and humour is part of school life!
For more information about the school, please visit our website: http://www.spaldingstpauls.org.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged.
To arrange an appointment or to receive an application pack, please contact Lisa Howling at the school on 01775 723326 or St Pauls CP School & Nursery, Queens Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2JQ.
Applications, including a personal statement that outlines relevant leadership and teaching achievements related to this post, should be returned by email to: LHowling@spaldingstpauls.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 25th November 2019
Interviews: Monday 2nd December 2019
St Pauls Community Primary School & Nursery is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://www.spaldingstpauls.org.uk