Teaching Assistant Level 2
27.5 hours per week
5 hours 30 minutes per day worked between 8.45am – 3.30pm
Required from Monday 6th January 2020 or as soon as possible after this date
Do you feel you have the ability and attitude to join a team dedicated to being an excellent school, which aims to stand out and provide the best education possible for its pupils?
The Governors of Newborough C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and engaging Teaching Assistant to work with the caring and well behaved children within our vibrant and innovative school.
As a school, we can offer you:
• enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life
• exceptionally well behaved pupils
• friendly and supportive colleagues
• an ethos of team work and collaboration
• a school committed to excellence and enjoyment
• a friendly and supportive village school community
• supportive and involved Governors
• Church Community School
• an attractive and excellent learning environment – indoors and out!
We would encourage visits. If you would like further details, please contact the school office for an appointment and/or an application pack or download our application form from our website (see school information for current vacancies) www.newboroughschool.co.uk
Newborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, ISA registration, Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 21st November
Shortlisting: Thursday 21st November
Interviews: Monday 25th November
School website: http://newborough.peterborough.sch.uk