Class Teacher with responsibility for Leading Mathematics
Required: April 2020 or earlier
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk (Rail links to London, Norwich and Cambridge)
Salary Range: MPR/UPR + TLR 2
Job Type: Permanent, full time
“We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future”
We see a bright future for the children at Hillside Primary School and Nursery because we believe all learners will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a highly proficient and successful teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
• You are a highly effective classroom practitioner whose engaging and challenging teaching secures good learning progress for all.
• You are capable of modelling highly proficient practice in the teaching of mathematics.
• You have high expectations of all pupils.
• You have experience of leadership as a small project or foundation subject leader.
• You have a willingness to reflect on and continuously professionally develop your teaching and leadership.
We can offer you:
• A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Trust-wide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including executive coaching.
• The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school.
• A culturally diverse and vibrant school community.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
• A supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details.
01473 601402 email@example.com or please visit our website: www.hillsidecp.net
Application forms & job description can also be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Closing date: Thursday 28th November 2019
Interview date: Friday 6th December 2019
School website: http://hillsidecp.net