Teaching Assistant – Part Time, Permanent.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the happy and thriving Meridian Community.
Meridian Primary school is a “GOOD school” ( Ofsted 2018) in the picturesque village of Comberton, on the outskirts of Cambridge City.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible Teaching Assistant working within lower Key Stage 2.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has some knowledge of SEND or experience with pupils with ASD or ADHD
• Has good interpersonal and communication skills
• Has a commitment to supporting all children to reach their potential
• Is able to work under the guidance of the Class Teacher but can use their own initiative
• Has some knowledge of the curriculum and can bring creativity to the role
• Is patient, calm and has a good sense of humour
• Will have high expectations of all pupils
• Will be committed to the role, our values and our team to support …
• Has at least grade C in GCSE in Maths and English
• Is organised
We can offer:
• Well behaved children, ready to learn
• A friendly , supportive team environment
• Continued professional development opportunities
• A supportive school community
This a permanent position with a Salary Point of 1-4 (£17, 364 - £18, 426 pro rata) depending on experience. The role is for 16 hours a week - 4 mornings and one whole day. (Our preference is for Monday, Thursday, Friday mornings and all day Tuesday) There may be more hours available for an office admin role for the right candidate.
Email office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Thursday 14th November 2019 at 9am.
Interviews scheduled for Thursday 21st November 2019
School website: http://www.meridianprimary.co.uk