Thriplow C of E Primary School is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for a calm, consistent, friendly and creative teaching assistant to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant.
• Has high expectations in all areas of children’s learning.
• Is passionate about giving the best opportunities to children with additional needs.
• Is passionate about the role and about the needs of our SEND students.
• Is a good role model for pupils and staff.
• Has the ability to follow plans, adapt and use initiative when required.
• Will liaise proactively and effectively with external agencies.
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Strong links with the community and local church groups
• A school committed to staff well-being
The successful applicant will be a flexible team player who is equally at home supporting children in class and in leading the delivery of intervention and support programmes for groups and individual children.
Maternity Cover Teaching Assistant Hours per week- 21 1/4 hours
Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 1:15. The hours will include 1 hour midday supervision.
Start date – February/March 2020 or sooner
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: https://thriplow-cofe.eschools.co.uk/cms_manage/edit_page/281908
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01763 208213 Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29th November (midday)
Interviews: w/c 9th December
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Monday 2nd December 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://thriplow.cambs.sch.uk