FULL TIME CLASS TEACHER FOR KS2
Initially temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate
January 2020 start or soon after – Main Scale 2-4
Foxton is a small rural school in a friendly close community with a supportive team of staff and governors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and well-organised KS2 teacher ideally from January 2020. We are a good school, eager to continue to improve and are looking for someone who will share our journey. A desire to develop subject leadership would be an advantage.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the pupils in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this firm commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and medical questionnaire.
The successful applicant will have:
Excellent classroom practice and high expectations.
• The skills, potential and ambition to be an outstanding practitioner.
• Be an active member of the staff team and share in the development of our school.
• Have a passion for engaging children in their learning both inside the classroom and outdoors.
• A good knowledge of ICT.
• A positive attitude to challenge.
• An approachable manner and a sense of humour!
We can offer you:
• Children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A well-resourced school with a good range of outside spaces catering for children from Reception to Y6.
• A friendly and welcoming school community.
• A community that has a real sense of pride in all achievements.
Applications welcomed from recently qualified and experienced teachers.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please telephone our Administration Officer, Mrs Armitage on 01223 712447 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack. The application pack is also available to download from our website www.foxtonprimary.co.uk underneath the heading ‘Our School’.
School website: http://www.foxtonprimary.co.uk