Required November 2019
We are currently looking for a midday supervisor to join our team supporting, playing and supervising the children to ensure a positive happy lunchtime at the primary phase.
9 hours & 10 minutes per week (1 hour & 50 minutes per day), 11.50am – 1.40pm (Mon-Fri), term time only.
Salary (Grade 5)
Full-time salary (52 weeks / 37 hours per week) From: £18,795 to: £19,554
Actual salary (term time / 9.17 hours per week) From: £3,869 To: £4,025
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, then we can guarantee you a fulfilling and rewarding role working for Hampton Academies Trust. For further details and to download a recruitment pack please visit:
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where children are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognize the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way, and our buddy system gives new staff a supportive and knowledgeable mentor.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 18 November 2019
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk