Swaffham Bulbeck Church of England Primary School (a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint a Part-Time Key Stage 1 Teacher to Cover Maternity Leave (two days per week – Mondays and Tuesdays.) Payscale: Main Scale
DEMAT and Swaffham Bulbeck Primary School are looking to appoint a part time Key Stage 1 teacher to cover maternity leave in our mixed year 1 and year 2 class on Mondays and Tuesdays. The start date will be Monday 16th March 2020.
Swaffham Bulbeck is an outstanding Church of England school situated in the picturesque village of Swaffham Bulbeck. Our team of expert practitioners warmly welcome you to visit our small, village school so we can share our vision and values with you, all of which are centred around our school motto: Shine Brightly.
We are looking for someone to join team Swaffham Bulbeck who will revel in being part our ethos and school values and who is a compassionate, kind and expert teacher.
We offer the successful candidate:
• An expert team within an outstanding teaching school to guide, mentor support and collaborate with you
• Children who are truly exceptional, caring and a delight to teach
• A workplace which is valued and supported greatly by the community
• A school with vision, drive and the utmost commitment to team-work, professional conduct and the supportive collaboration of professionals
• A wide range of professional development and opportunities for additional responsibilities to support the school into the exciting next phase of its development
• A supportive, caring, value-driven and compassionate team of colleagues who strive for the highest outcomes for our children and put nurture, family support, community links and parental partnerships at the core of our working ethos.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn;
• Are a committed and driven teacher with a proven track record of outstanding teaching;
• Have a compassionate, empathetic and caring approach to teaching and working with families;
• Appreciate the importance of parent partnership and of our duty to support our families and the wider community with the upmost professionalism and empathy.
• Are adaptable, flexible and team-focused
• Value professionalism and the highest standards of conduct to support collaborative, supportive team-working
• Put children and their families at the heart of your day-to-day practice
Please note: this is a fixed term contract for a part time teaching post- 2 days a week Monday and Tuesday) in our mixed year 1/2 class to cover maternity leave.
For more information and an application pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 01223 811595 or visit our website http://www.swaffhambulbeck.cambs.sch.uk/website/vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call 01223 811595 or email email@example.com Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019 (12:00am)
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd December 2019 (9:00am – 3:15pm)
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 2nd December 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://swaffhambulbeck.cambs.sch.uk