Part Time Teaching Assistant Posts
Term Time Only
Level 1 £17,364 pro rata
Crosshall Junior is an excellent school that is looking for teaching assistants to work in Key Stage Two. They will be responsible for supporting individuals or small groups. The post will also include lunchtime supervision.
We are looking for professional people who:
• have high expectations of themselves and others;
• want to work with children and have a positive impact on their learning;
• are reliable, hardworking, resourceful and show initiative;
• enjoy being part of a professional and committed team;
• are willing to take part in training and on-going professional development;
• are resilient and have a good sense of humour;
• are enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the life of our school;
• are willing to participate in education beyond the classroom, including residential visits and clubs;
• are IT literate;
• have GCSE English and maths to level C/grade 4.
Closing date for applications: 10 am Monday 18th November 2019
Interviews: Friday 22nd November 2019
Start date: Monday 2nd December 2019
Application packs are available via the school’s website or ring the office http://www.crosshalljunior.co.uk/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=126 (01480 475972) for more information. Please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are most welcome.
Please contact the school office to arrange a time.
Crosshall Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://crosshalljunior.co.uk