Paston Ridings Primary School
Tel: 01733 762742 email: email@example.com
Headteacher: Mrs J Cook
Number on Role: 486
Learning Mentor required in our highly effective and vibrant school, recently judged by OFSTED (February 2018) as GOOD.
12 hours per week.
The team at Paston Ridings is looking to appoint a positive and enthusiastic Learning Mentor.
Applications are invited from experienced Learning Mentors, however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
We are a school committed to working together to improve standards and life chances for our children, as well as safeguard and promote their welfare.
Training opportunities are available. All relevant CPD opportunities are offered internally and by Local Authority training.
Paston Ridings has dedicated Team Leaders who promote well-being strategies within their teams.
We are seeking a Learning Mentor who:
• Can demonstrate excellent listening skills.
• Has a good knowledge of Learning Mentor guidelines.
• Is a team player and able to work positively as part of a wider team
• Is enthusiastic and has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
• Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning.
• Has the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with
Has the ability to communicate with a range of partners.
• Is friendly with a good sense of humor.
• Enjoys bacon sandwiches or a vegetarian alternative!
We can offer:
• A school recently (Feb 2018) judged as GOOD by OFSTED
• A supportive and friendly staff, dedicated to raising standards.
• A dedicated, experienced and supportive senior leadership team.
• A creative curriculum approach and a commitment to developing this
• A programme to develop ‘Life Learning Skills’ amongst our pupils.
• A very well resourced school.
• A strong commitment to further professional development.
• A genuine and practical commitment to support you through the
challenges of working within the school environment.
• Bacon sandwich Fridays with vegetarian options available!
Visits to the school, by prospective candidates are available on either, Friday 15th November, from 10am or Monday 18th November, from 2pm.
Please either email school on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01733 762742 to book a place for a visit, asking for Mrs. Louise Ayres or Mrs. Louise Lemon.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 21st November, at midday.
Interviews are planned for Wednesday 4th December 2019.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you on your visit to our school.
If you would like an informal discussion about either of the posts, please ask to speak to Sue Antill, Parent Partnership Coordinator or Clare Barham, SENCo.
School website: http://pastonridings.peterborough.sch.uk